"Drusilla" a magnificent mansion set on fourteen hectares in Macedon, Victoria was built by the Grimwades in 1931. The Marist Brothers bought the property in 1945 for fourteen thousand seven hundred pounds. In 1947 they partly renovated it to use as a training centre for the Marist Order. It was used as a Juniorate from 1948 until 1954, then as a Novitiate from 1955 till 1976. The Marists then used it as a Retreat Centre until about 2003 when it was sold to private enterprise.
- training as Juniors from 1948 till 1954
- training as Novices from 1955 till 1976
- all staff members who served as teachers and guardians in the Juniorate and Novitiate